2017 WEDDING PACKAGES
- Reception Venue hire R 15 000 for 100 people and R145 per person there after
- Menus starting from R 250 per person
2018 prices are subject to a 10% increase
Venue Hire Includes
- Use of the Venue one Day prior to the wedding for setup between 08h00-17h00
- Use of the Venue on the day of the wedding either from 10:00-18:00 OR 14:00 to Midnight
- Recommended Supplier List
- Trestle Table for DJ with Table Cloths (White) and 2 Chairs
- Gift Table and Cloth
- Standard Chairs
- Easel for seating Plan and Table layout
- Clean-up of the venue
- Secure parking
Venue Hire Excludes
- All Catering
- Bar Service
- Specialist Décor, Draping and Flowers
- Photography and Videography
- Minister/ Officiator
- Wedding Stationary
- Chair Covers
- Refundable breakage deposit of R 3,500
Should the venue not supply the food the caterer will need to provide the following:
- Cake Table with linen and cake knife (not plates and cake forks)
- Table Linen (cloths and serviettes)
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Buffet Display
- Salt and Pepper
In addition you will be provided with:
- A list of approved caterers and bar services
- Names of recommended wedding co-ordinators
- Names of local ministers
- Names of recommended local florists, photographers and hairdressers and Makeup Artists
- Names of recommended D.J. and Entertainers
Please Note: Viewings by appointment only.
Please note that upon cancellation or postponement of your wedding, you will forfeit the venue hire deposit fee according to our cancellation / postponement policy. All cancellations and postponements MUST be MADE in writing. NO verbal cancellations or postponements will be accepted. Your damage deposit will be refunded to you in full upon cancellation.
- 0 – 3 months prior to the function date - 100% of deposit is retained
- 3 – 4 months prior to the function date - 75% of deposit is retained
- 4 – 5 months prior to the function date - 50% of deposit is retained
- 5 – 6 Months prior to the wedding date - 25% of deposit is retained
The time that you start your wedding is at your discretion, but you should keep the following points in mind.
- La Rose is happy to accommodate a variety of functions and in many styles. The following are guidelines for time and structure of events.
The ceremony usually begins at 10h00 and should finish at the latest 18h00. An additional amount of R1,500 per hour or part thereof will be levied after these closing times.
The ceremony usually begins at 12h00 and should finish at the latest 20h00. An additional amount of R1,500 per hour or part thereof will be levied after these closing times. In any event the wedding must be finished no later than 22h00, after which a fee of R3,000 per hour or part thereof will be levied until 00h00 (midnight) when the function must end.
Evening Functions end at 00h00 (Midnight) after which an additional R1,500 will be levied, calculated up until the reception venue is vacated by all the guests, closed and locked.
We do have neighbours and require that music be played at a moderate level from 22h00. The DJ or band must cease playing at 00h00 (midnight).
Should children be included in the celebration minders can be arranged for weddings and are subject to availability at a rate of R85 per hour. There is a maximum of 3 children per child minder (age depending). Should you want to arrange for a baby sitter, we must be told well in advance in order for us to arrange this?
Please note that children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians and not the responsibility of La Rose Des Vents or its staff. They are to be supervised at all times.
There are numerous Bed And Breakfasts in the immediate vicinity.
La Rose works by bank transfer or cash, Zapper is also available if preferred.
Gratuities are not included and we leave this entirely to your discretion. We do ask, however, that if any gratuities are given, that they be given to. Management will then ensure that ALL staff, including those behind the scenes.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO WEDDING DATE OR FUNCTION DATE IS CONFIRMED UNTIL THE PROOF OF PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
A breakage deposit of R3,500.00 will be charged. This amount will be refundable 7 days after of the function, should there have been no breakages.